Last Updated (10/1/17)
Collection of your Personal Information
The Company may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email, address and phone number as well as your bank and credit card information. This information is used to facilitate loan funding and repayment of principal along with any associated fees. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
The Company may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software, and mobile device. This information can include: your IP address, location, browser type, OS type, device identifiers, mobile network information, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for purposes such as the operation of the App, to maintain quality of the App, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the App.
The Company may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the App. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site such as Facebook, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of your Personal Information
The Company collects and uses your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the App. For example, the Company may use personal information it collects:
- to verify (as much as reasonably possible) that it is you, rather than someone else, that is applying for a loan in your name;
- to operate and facilitate your use of the App and deliver the services you have requested;
- to securely process the funding and repayment transactions to which you have agreed;
- to respond to your communications and requests, provide customer service, request feedback, and otherwise contact you about your use of the App;
- to inform you of other products or services available from the App and its affiliates and to otherwise provide you with news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you;
- conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered; and
- to monitor and analyze App usage and trends and to keep track of the websites, pages and activities of our users visit within the App, in order to determine what Company services are the most popular in order to deliver customized content and advertising within the App.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
In addition, the Company may share personal information as follows:
- when you give The Company your consent to do so, including if the Company notifies you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- in order to collect on a delinquent account;
- the Company may also share information about you and your loans in aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Company or the App; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company, or the public; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
The Company’s website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies which may be used in connection with the App. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the App services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Changes to this Statement
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from the Company by contacting our Customer Service group at firstname.lastname@example.org
|WHAT DOES Hundy, Inc. DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your financial information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect you personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
|How?||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their every day business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Hundy, Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share
your personal information
|Does Hundy, Inc. share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our every day business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||No||We don’t share|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies –||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ every day business purposes - Information about your creditworthness||No||We don’t share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you –||No||We don’t share|
|What we do|
|How does protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Hundy, Inc. collect my personal information?||
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinacial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinacial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you
|Other important information|
|We will notify you if any of the information in this Notice changes.|