Last Updated (2/7/22)
Collection of your Personal Information
The Company may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, street address, SSN, date of birth, and phone number as well as your bank and credit card information. This information is used to facilitate loan funding and repayment of principal along with any associated fees. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
The Company may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software, and mobile device. This information can include: your IP address, location, browser type, OS type, device identifiers, mobile network information, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for purposes such as the operation of the Service, to maintain quality of the Service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service.
The Company may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Service. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site such as Facebook, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and email address, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of your Personal Information
The Company collects and uses your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Service. For example, the Company may use personal information it collects:
- • to verify (as much as reasonably possible) that it is you, rather than someone else, that is applying for a loan in your name;
- • to operate and facilitate your use of the Service and deliver the services you have requested;
- • to securely process the funding and repayment transactions to which you have agreed;
- • to respond to your communications and requests, provide customer service, request feedback, and otherwise contact you about your use of the Service;
- • to inform you of other products or services available from the Service and its affiliates and to otherwise provide you with news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products, and services we think will be of interest to you;
- • conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered; and
- • to monitor and analyze Service usage and trends and to keep track of the websites, pages and activities of our users visit within the Service, in order to determine what Company services are the most popular in order to deliver customized content and advertising within the Service.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
In addition, the Company may share personal information as follows:
- • when you give The Company your consent to do so, including if the Company notifies you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- • in order to collect on a delinquent account;
- • the Company may also share information about you and your loans in aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
- • if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Service; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company, or the public; and
- • in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
For California residents: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) you have the following rights:
- • Right to know about the personal information the Company collects, discloses or sells, including the sources, categories and specific pieces of personal information the Company has collected about you, how and for what purpose the information is used, and with whom the Company shares your personal information. You also have the right to disclosure of whether the Company is “selling” your personal information, as specifically defined under the CCPA.
- • Right to delete the personal information we have about you. To exercise this right, you may submit a request at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion.
- • Right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- • Right to request access the personal information we have about you. To exercise this right, you may submit a request at email@example.com to request access.
- • Right to non-discrimination to receive non-discriminatory treatment for choosing to exercise your rights under applicable privacy legislation.
The Company’s website may use "cookies" (or similar digital tracking technologies) to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies which may be used in connection with the Service. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Service or websites you visit.
Security and Retention of your Personal Information
The Company takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
You can access, update, and delete personal information you provide to the Company in your account profile by logging into your account on the relevant Company Service. As long as you don’t have an active transaction or payment clearing, you may cancel your Hundy account at any time, which will remove your personal information from the Hundy system. You will find the "Cancel Account" option under the Settings menu in the Hundy app or you may send your account cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may maintain a copy of the relevant elements of your information in our records required for record keeping and regulatory disclosure purposes.
Changes to this Statement
Transfer of Information to the United States
The Company is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from the Company by contacting our Customer Service group at email@example.com
|WHAT DOES Hundy, Inc. DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your financial information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
|How?||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Hundy, Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share
your personal information
|Does Hundy, Inc. share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our every day business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies –||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ every day business purposes - Information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ every day business purposes - Information about your creditworthness||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates to market to you –||No||We don’t share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you –||No||We don’t share|
|What we do|
|How does Hundy, Inc. protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Hundy, Inc. collect my personal information?||
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinacial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinacial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you
|Other important information|
|We will notify you if any of the information in this Notice changes.|